Blogs are the most useful platform to share knowledge and information on the Internet. This platform is now not just limited to teens and millennials but around 22% of internet user currently on the blogging platform. Around 99% of overall Internet readers read it several times every day and constantly check out the blogs for new posts. but around 59% of blogger don’t know “How to research long tail keywords using Google AdWords keyword tool“, also they don’t know value & importance of “long tail keywords” and “Google AdWords keyword tool“.
How to research long tail keywords using Google AdWords keyword tool?
Hey Bloggers, today i am going to share most valuable information on long “Long tail keywords” and “Google AdWords keyword tool”.if you know about this tools already then start your “keyword research”, “google keyword planner tool” is the most used “keyword planner” tools by blogger and webmasters.
5 Benefits of Google AdWords keyword tool
1. Google AdWords keyword tool is totally free tools for everyone
2. google keyword planner tool gives accurate results about search volume and cost per click (CPC) because Google AdWords keyword tool is the product of google inc.
3. Google AdWords keyword tool always gives “SEO keywords” based on location, search volume, CPC and add impression.
4. if you passionate blogger, want SEO keywords and long tail keywords for higher earning with Google Adsense, Google AdWords keyword tool gives you high cost per clicks long tail keywords suggestion, you can earn more money in few clicks because you have high CPC “SEO keywords”.
5. this tool is mostly used in keyword research among 80% of webmasters because Google does not rank copy paste articles, they neglect AdWords keyword from copy paste than decide about your content is plagiarized or not. if you have plagiarized content, Google will throw you from her search results.
What is SEO keywords?
Google and other search engine collect every search keystroke information’s from search engine results searched by an internet user, this term is named as “SEO keywords” or keyword. when we search for anything, search terms are known as keywords in webmasters language.
What are Longtail Keywords
Long tail keywords are search term who have more than one words SEO keywords, around 99% of overall Internet readers search several times every day and constantly check out the google and YouTube for her/his personal or business quarries. every-time internet user does not search only for one words quarries, sometimes they for more than one words or an entire phrase. this phrase is known as long tail keywords.
What is Website Keyword and Article Keyword
Website keywords and article keywords are different but both are related to each other. Website keywords are known as keyword placed on your website home page and article keywords is known as keywords placed on your articles.
How to research longtail keyword using Google AdWord Keyword Tool
If you are going to start a blog, “keyword research ” is most important steps to getting organic visitors from search engine. There are billions of keywords search on google several times every day. Short terms keywords are not giving you guaranteed visitors in future but “Long tail keywords” is evergreen, long tail keywords give you guaranteed organic visitors in present and future also. Now-days hundreds of keyword tool or keyword planner exist on the internet, they promise you about giving accurate and best long tail keywords but this is only myth.always use “Google AdWords keyword tool” for your blogs. I prefer Google AdWords Keyword Tool on my first priority second is Moz keywords tools and third is Alexa tools.
You can also read our other Airticls google adsense account approval tips
Lets research longtail keyword using Google AdWords Keyword Tool
Steps 1: open Google AdWords website, signup on AdWords with your Gmail account. fill every information asked by google webmasters. Now take sign-in to Google AdWords account.
Steps 2: After Successfully sign in on Adwords account go to AdWords keyword planner, click on get search volume data and trends, type your keywords on it, choose to target location & time range. now press the button get search volume.
Steps 3: Check Google AdWords Keyword Tool suggestion, average monthly searches, suggested bid and keywords competition. generate new best fit SEO keywords for your blog & enjoy.